From self-published to traditional publisher – an interview with MaryLynn Bast, author of ‘No Remorse’.
May 3, 2012 by Juliet Greenwood
Please vote for Eden’s Garden!
Follow me on Pinterest
Authorgraph – free personal signatures for all ebooks
TagsAbout Juliet Author interviews being interviewed Best Seller Charts Blog awards Blogging Book Cover Book signing Brondanw Characters Christmas Clough Williams-Ellis Competition Copy Edits Eden's Garden Editing Festival of Romance Finding a publisher First World War 1914-18 Gardens Glogg Glynllifon Guest Blog Post Hay Festival Heather Pardoe Historical Fiction Honno Press Inspiration In the news Kindle literature Literature Wales Writers' Bursary Lucia Magazines oral history project Places that inspire me Plas Brondanw Platform Building Portmeirion Proofs Publicity Published Publishing Recipes for We That Are Left Research RNA Summer Conference saffron buns Saying goodbye to characters She Writes Short Stories Signed Giveaway silver locket Sweden Tagged Tagged! The People's Book Prize Autumn 2013 Time-Slip Unique Voice war poets Welsh Book of the Month We That Are Left Working with an Editor World War 1 Writing
- North Wales floods: Lifeboats rescue people from their own homes as major floods hit walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-new… via @WalesOnline 16 hours ago
- She was one of the top code breakers at Bletchley Park gu.com/p/3khxz/tw via @guardian 16 hours ago
- RT @Womenworking: Great recipes from Elana Amsterdam for hot drinks to fight the cold! bit.ly/19htzzi 1 day ago
- A Juicy Morning wp.me/p1dVQ4-tG via @lovetoexcel 1 day ago
- Gina Dickerson: On The Page With . . . Louise Marley ginadickerson.blogspot.com/2013/12/on-pag… 1 day ago
Kreativ Blogger Award
Nominated for the Be Inspired Blog Hop!
Romance Review Magazine
Romance Fiction Online
Versatile Blogger Award
Blog with Integrity