MY BLOG HAS BEEN GIVEN A SUNSHINE AWARD!
My blog has been given a Sunshine Award! Hurrah! Thank you Susan for nominating me.
So, the idea is that the recipient gives out random information about themselves before passing it on.
So my facts are:
1. I work on oral history projects in Penmaenmawr, on the North Wales Coast, where Gladstone, Queen Victoria’s Prime Minister, used to take his holidays.
2. I have two cats, a brother and sister called Mitzi and Maxwell, plus a feral cat who drops in now and again and a very disheveled stray who has lived nearby for years.
3. I love gardening.
4. My favourite cake is the recipe passed down to me from my mother and which makes the best chocolate cake in the world!
5. I have a brother but no sisters.
6. I’ve been a vegetarian for most of my life.
7. My favourite fruit is an apple. (yum)
8. I didn’t learn to drive until I was in my thirties.
9. I can remember as a child being woken up to watch the first moon landing. (yes, I’m THAT old)
10. My favourite scented flower is the honeysuckle wrapping itself over my garden gate. On a summer evening, it’s a little piece of heaven ……
And my nominees for this award are:
Susan Bergen for her lively and beautiful blog (check out the photos).
Chris Stovell, Choc lit author, for her gorgeous blog on living and writing in West Wales.
Maggi Summerhill for her totally inspiring blog.
Spread the sunshine, and ENJOY!